Since June 2014, Adiquímica is part of the United Nations Global Compact initiative, on Human Rights, Labor, Environment and the fight against corruption.
We have just renewed our commitment for one more year with the publication of a new progress report for the year 2018.
We are aware of the importance of implementing an adequate and effective management system which allows us to meet the interests and needs of our customers. In April 1997 we obtained ISO 9001 certification.
Later, we set as a goal to have an environmental management system, so in September 1999 we obtained ISO 14001 certification.
In October 2013, we were OHSAS 18001 certified to ensure quality occupational safety and health management systems for all our workers.
At present, we have an integrated management system for quality and environment as well as our policies of Prevention and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Following the principles included in our policies, we reaffirm our support for the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact and, today, we renew this commitment.
In the Annual Progress report, we are committed to sharing this information with our stakeholders through our main communication channels, we describe our actions to constantly improve the integration of the Global Compact and its principles in our business strategy, culture and daily operations. In the report the following information can be found:
- Detail of our company’s commitment to human rights and, therefore, to the Guiding Principles of the United Nations on Business and Human Rights.
- Policies and practices for the achievement of effective gender equality, and work and family conciliation.
- We promote actions to encourage the health and welfare of employees, as well as their training.
- With regard to the environment, we have policies regarding climate change and the use of resources in a sustainable way.
- We value our principles, standards and business rules within the company, as well as with suppliers and with our customers.
- Measurement of current or expected results.
The report has been published on the website of the UN Global Compact and on the website of the Spanish Global Compact Network.See more news
Since June 2014, Adiquímica is part of the United Nations Global Compact initiative, on Human Rights, Labor, Environment and the fight against corruption. We have just renewed our commitment for one more year with the publication of a
Membrane fouling is still the major problem to overcome in seawater reverse osmosis plants,...
*Originally published as “Programa de tratamiento del agua en ciclos de agua-vapor de alta presión con episodios...